1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
This website is owned and maintained by Company of Makers Ltd (“we” or “us”).
2. What information do we collect?
Name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password.
We also collect website usage information. We do this using cookies (see section 7 below).
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- to enable us to improve our customer service;
- to enable us to improve our range of products;
- to provide you with the information, products and services you ask for, and honour any contract you have with us;
- for statistical purposes when we evaluate our range of services;
- to personalise repeat visits to our website;
- to tell you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you (see section 5 below)]; and
- to manage customer service queries.
4. Who will we share your information with?
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer we may share your information with:
■ Company of Makers Ltd and Company of Makers (HQ) CIC; and
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in the event we sell or buy business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
5. When can we contact you in the future?
We would like to send you information about our own products and services, as well as those of selected third parties. We may do this by post, telephone, email or SMS, unless you have told us that you do not wish to be contacted in this way. We will always ask you to con rm in advance that you are happy for us to allow third parties to contact you by email.
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please update your user preferences or contact us.
6. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner.
8. How can you access and update your information?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to us at the address below. Please note that we may charge a small administrative fee for the provision of this information.
Company of Makers
Cathedral Innovation Centre
63-68 St Thomas Street
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
9. Does the policy apply to linked websites?